Thursday, February 18, 2010

Where To Find Free Zone Archive

justice should not be so

Amid the swirl of information law that most mortals do not understand, and while making an effort to explain clearly on the issue yesterday, someone called to tell me something that left me thinking.

gossip, because there is more than that, telling a person directly involved in the trial, whose name and title I will not vent, has a very close friendship with one of the Vergara brothers, same who recently was fired from the company which is President George.

My side Malpensa sorry, I'ma journalist and this is highly developed, immediately started mentally writing a story that gave meaning to the information.

"Sure, I thought," what happens is that when the brother was on the side of George as the friendship and the earlier ruling weighed the judge in favor of insurance must be influenced by it. And of course, now that Vergara was fought, as the friend and of course took sides ruled in favor of the dissidents to give a warning to the owner of chiverío.

Therein was sitting in my office playing with the implications of this strong note, when downloading from the official records of the case we find a fact, as stated in yesterday's edition RECORD that I was surprised and confused.

Someone annexed to the document that was voted by the Court some additional pages that were not part official body of the sentence, but that by reading contained a completely opposite view. That is, had written in detail what the college would have said if they have decided that Vergara was right.

A secretarial error?, Absurd seriousness of the matter, but there was the whole argument, certainly very compelling, explaining why Omnilife lawyers were right. But it was garbage, an error in the matrix, something that should never leave an office.

The proof of the crime!, Someone turned in for a strange reason the sentence when Vergara was already set to win. Everything was clear in my mind.

the end, what is clear is that we live, because then we are or because we have done well in the culture of the novel, the melodrama, of conspiracy. Nothing is as it seems, everything is moving background and higher interest and macabre.

No, I refuse to accept that justice works well in our country or anywhere else, I refuse to admit that basic human conditions such as friendship or revenge influence honorable people whose job is to shed load emotional decision-making based on evidence and truths.

is difficult to evade the circumstances and the environment in which we live, but this time I want you not, I will not lose my dream because I still believe in justice and lose that hope would be to admit that the country novel daily build can not be painted with different shades.

www.twitter.com / raulguzman

r.guzman @ notmusa.com.mx

0 comments:

Post a Comment