Friday, August 22, 2008

Desert Eagle Marine Green Airsoft

Advantages of having a boyfriend, Geek?





CHAPTER No. 5
In this city there was nobody. They
Houses could see the lights shining through the windows on the street but nobody was there. --- Look out the window ...
was a person but was with "that." Look out the window of another house ... As expected there was another person with "it" --- This city was the same as the other.
But that was because being with "that" is nice. In this city there is nobody. --- I'm going to go traveling, Travelling to another city
hope I find someone for me
in that other place. But if he is very fond of me to me and only me,
Then it's time for both of us to leave. --- I want to meet someone just for me thinking about it, I'm traveling to another city.


CHAPTER No. 11




As expected no one even in this city ... Everyone
this with "that"
not nice to wake up from sleep "it";
Time spent with "that"
is like a dream.
.
Like a dream.
.
A wonderful moment.

--- "That" can make all dreams come true. Haran
people happy doing what they want. Haran
happy people going where they want. ---

Why "it" is not a person,
While "it" In
can become the dream of the people.
But one thing "that" can not do.
"That can not become human.
can replace one, but never be one. ---
That is something I know very well

I know well because

I am one of those. ---
Today I returned to find the right person for me.
A person who likes me for who I am.

A person who likes

although it can not fulfill their dreams. --- My other self is reflected but ... - Is there such a person? "It would be nice if there such a person.

- That person will like me and only me? "It would be nice

if true - Does this person ever asked me anything?
-but ...
"If that person does not like me for who I am really ...
then that is not appropriate
- really? "Really

- that person really exists? "Really

- And where?
"Probably very close, I'm sure,
the person like me will not be in a far away place.
"If that person does not like me what should I do? -...¿
should I do if someone likes me is not the right person?
"The hearts of the people can not erase such as" those. "
So change the decision of a person is difficult.
"I know.
"The hearts of the people are easy to change,
but there is something you can not change so easily.
For example, when you love someone that can not be changed so easily.
"So, what should I do? I have to choose.
I have to choose and risk. ... Between me and my alter ego ..
















CHAPTER No. 25




"There was a time that I lost something valuable.
For me ... it was a very painful event.
My heart still trembles.
... very painful thing.
pain ... the pain is after the loss of that valuable ...
But ... I'm looking ...
because of pain ... I'm looking for. "

" I am myself ... I am that ...
"Because I am myself ...
"Because I am not a person ...
"But still ...
"That's why ...
"Someone who likes so I'm really ...
"Someone who likes me for who is really ...
The right person for me ... " " I can tell ... That I am you ... as you are me ... So, I can tell ...

Inside me ... I am full of thoughts about a person.

If that person smiles at me ... I'm happy. If he stays by my side ... I'm happy. "Yes. If that person is happy ... I'm happy.
That person is special ... not like the others.
- Have you found that person?
My precious ... my special ...

The right person for me.

would be nice if that person knew it ... realize ... that you want and it is ... would be nice if that person knew it ... The things I can and I can not for who I am ... I wish that person would notice ...

And also ... I would like that person you really liked for who I am.

"Among so many people and many of" those things "... "I wish you knew it ...
I would like to realize ...
But ...
If you do not realize ... "











FINAL






There was a time that I lost a very valuable person.
My heart still suffers.
.. ... A very painful event
pain ... the pain is about losing a valuable person ...
But I'm still looking ...
... someone who loves for who I really am.
The ideal person for me.

Y. .. ... I've found that person.
But that's the start of something more painful.
is painful to be with someone knowing you can not do anything for him .
View that person gets very painful ...
why I moved away from that person.
Because I love him, so I turned away.
But ...
... can not see that person is even more painful.
not be with that person is very painful.
Because I love him ... so I turned away.
- Do you want but you turn away from him?

-I do it for the happiness of that person ...

Happiness ... What is that?
Happiness ... is ... - Is this your happiness? - My happiness is here? My happiness is being with that person.

"Although it is painful ... but my heart will suffer ...

-Still ... I love that person. "Exactly ... "I've found. Happiness.

This city is full of people.

This city is full of stuff. We all love someone ... And we all want someone ...
A lot of people ... A lot of those things ...
all live in different places.
Among all those things and people ...
That person found me.
I love.
I'm here now.
I'm here ... with that person.
We ... happy.
am ... happy.







***


Chobits












***








Source:


Reset your mind


0 comments:

Post a Comment