Monday, August 11, 2008

Golden Empress By Stetson China

A Cat by Jorge Luis Borges


"Mushiatsui " means
moist heat. The first time I came to Japan I felt a big punch in my face as the automatic doors opened out of the airport. The moist heat that is here is something I had not felt before in my life.

The " mushiatsui " feels perfectly outside but is in a room without air ventilation where you really suffer. I believe that no living being can hold 1 hour of Japanese summer in a room without ventilation.
exactly the same feel of a sauna . In my country the heat is dry and if you go out you scorched. Japan is
backwards. In summer it is better on the road than at home.


Anyway, the sun also hit hard and the Japanese are more likely than Westerners to develop skin lesions.

For this reason and because the Aryan, is common to see women with umbrellas and long gloves
full sun
.

addition to the unpleasant feeling, no other side effects that the strange atmospheric pressures
Japanese summer place in my body.
1) In summer I
body inflates like a jack of Michelin. Especially the ankles, I disappear, and my legs become 3D Studio cylinders filled with veins.

2) It bleeds easily and abundantly.
Every time I shave and brush my teeth just like Homer Simpson after the match with Frederik Tatum.





Moisture environment is also a problem in winter

. Condensation on four lquier thing that produces heat is brutal. In the houses the windows seem to spring and the walls too! Any paper that is in the air (like the pages of the printer), moist and turns.

0 comments:

Post a Comment