Thursday, April 30, 2009

94fbr Windows Blind 7

Translation: To Become a Father, Chapter 3: Bath Time

Disclaimer: The characters are not mine, are Stephenie Meyer, the fic is not mine, just translated it.
Leave comments!

My fanfiction: Mischa Dragonnette

Carlisle Cullen just created a neophyte, a vampire. But Edward cause more problems than I thought. Carlisle loves his son, except that from the dangerous werewolves Volturi are determined to keep him away from him, even when Carlisle begins how it feels to be a father.


Chapter 3: Bath Time


"Go there and wash your clothes," I indicate a downstream area, "I have water ready for when you return."

Edward nodded obediently and walked the area had indicated in my mind.

Our home was a small log cabin in the woods he had chosen only for its location and is devoid of amenities. The first was crucial to my lifestyle and the latter for my education. Being born XVII Century prepares you not just for electricity and running water.

Moreover, when really thought about it - he tried to do so, with Edward so close - if it were not for Edward would not have needed a place so far to go. When Edward had been transformed - he tried not to think about it even when he was not here - her screams would have caused panic and suspicion around the world less than a mile away. And now he was a young vampire and was essential to keep it as far from human blood as I could. Since I was a doctor, blood obviously was not a problem for me.

Edward Prepare the bath was a fairly easy. All I had to use were a few buckets of water from the river and take them home to heat over a tiny charcoal stove. I guess I was a bit of paternal paranoia, about letting Edward anywhere near the fire, always heated the water for his bath and then pulled the coals carefully.

Of course, all this water was warm, too, a task completely unnecessary and I knew it. And Edward would not have cared in the least cold water. Just seemed ... more friendly and clean, the water he used was hot. Rather than a human father had been worried.
Edward
By itself not daba cuenta de la necesidad de tomar un baño; a muchos vampiros no les importaba estar completamente sucios. A algunos incluso les gustaba y creían que los hacia parecer mas aterradores para sus presas. Esto de hecho era verdad, aquellos vampiros parecían no bañarse nunca, esto hacia que los humanos pensaran que los vampiros le temían al agua, cuando en realidad esto no era verdad. Solo que a algunos vampiros les gustaba estar sucios.

Sin embargo siempre fui un maniático de la limpieza de esta forma Edward se acostumbro a la idea de que lo haría bañarse después de cada vez que se alimentara. Yo esperaba que incluso el comenzara a disfrutar estar limpio.

“Estoy listo para mi baño, Carlisle” In

immediately walked away from the direction in which he knew was coming, "And your clothes?"

"The hung over the river to dry" responded immediately.

he nodded in approval, "Good. Now you can enter the water. Removed and coal. "

heard as immersed in the water and I also heard the little sigh of satisfaction. I smiled.

"It feels good, right?" Said care should not notice a "I told you so" in my voice.

"Yes, thank you, Carlisle," Edward replied modestly.

"Nothing, of course" was so short. It was extraordinarily human ... to be a neophyte, I thought. My theory to explain this was that I never let it smell of human blood. Before turning him away from humans and never leave less than a mile from civilization. It also helped that I never tasted human blood, as well as in the time it became, both silently agreed that I would not think that while Edward was near.

"Carlisle, now the water is cloudy," Edward said quietly, "You can flip. You can not, "Even though I knew that there was no trace of blood in the body Edward, I could hear that blushed, "- do nothing"

I turned toward him, acting as if they did not find anything special on the scene. We repeated this every time Edward was bathing. I felt that Edward was silently thankful that refused to look up their ... private parts were out of sight. For Edward his modesty was innate characteristic that made him accept the deal. For me it was something else.

was generally accepted in the world of vampires that the first time I became somebody, you should create a companion. This was because someone was making a ritual as important in the lives of young vampires. Was to a part of oneself in another. Edward smelled slightly like me. Convert more than one person was something that did not happen very often, vampires are very protective of their peers.

vampires homosexual relations were not unknown to us. I had only met a vampire who likes men. I shivered slightly at the memory of one.

Marco. The fact that "half brother" of the Volturi young males prefer to hit me at first, but quickly realized that every time a man would join the Volturi were required to provide a framework in order to survive. So Marco ordered to murder because she Didyme negaba a aceptar sus acciones.

Tenia un sentimiento parecido. El hecho de que Marco prefiriera a los hombres era algo que no podía imaginar, pero la idea de que los obligara a someterse a él, era algo que no podia tolerar. La única razón por lo que yo me libré, fue porque yo era el invitado de Aro. Me di cuenta que cada vez que me miraba, Marco apenas podia contener el hambre que irradiaban sus ojos.

Era ese recuerdo, más que cualquier otro, el que hacía que me negara a ver a Edward desnudo. No tenía miedo de sentirme sexualmente atraído hacia él. Éramos muy diferentes. Edward era un chico muy atractivo, pero a mi parecer era aún muy niño para considerarlo como un…objeto passion. The idea that I feared, the idea of \u200b\u200bbecoming the same as Marcus, staring at the naked body of Edward, I got sick while I refused to see him until he was fully dressed.

Finally, Edward was clean. I let her dress - resisting carefully to see - and then gave his instructions to go out and walk.

"Now, Edward" I said seriously, "Do not leave the house while I'm gone. If there is any danger and I'm not home, hide until they go away and I will return home as quickly as I can. "

"Yes, Carlisle," Edward said immediately, looking staring until his eyes began to turn black. The neophytes were hungry so fast, I thought. "I promise that I will be careful."

knew it would. Edward was good, patient, responsible. Smarter than normal, to be a neophyte. There could be problems while retaining Edward worried.

Yep, I could not concentrate all day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment