Sunday, April 26, 2009

Thank You Letter Forvisa

Translation: To Become a Father, Chapter 1: Hope

Disclaimer: The characters are not mine, are Stephenie Meyer, the fic is not mine, just translated it.

Leave comments!

My fanfiction: Mischa Dragonnette

Chapter 1: Hope

always wanted to be a father.

Even when he was human, she felt she had nothing in my future except being Father, I always liked the idea of \u200b\u200bhaving a wife and children themselves. The idea of \u200b\u200ba youthful face that guide and give love, let them feel that there could be called more important in my life.

course, when I become a vampire all that changed. I had become a monster, a creature of the night who lived alone drinking the life blood of others, their blood. Never in my wildest dreams I could predict that my new life as a vampire could afford to carry out my human desire.

"Carlisle?"

And there was the the only one who could prove how wrong I was. Even if Edward had known a week ago, saw it as a child. Had saved his life, at the expense of human existence, for become one of mine. A neophyte, a new vampire.

was not easy. I remember when I met him the first time I saw Edward in the hospital where his mother was dying. The first time I saw seemed so fragile, as if it just a breeze could take away from me forever. Hated to admit it, since the day I met Edward I had acceded to it selfishly, considering my son when his mother was still alive. I was surprised and embarrassed at the same time I felt relief when his mother asked me to save him.

Despite how much I wanted to save it, turn it was all I could do. Did not know how change, so I decided to do what they did with me. I had to break their bones and pierce his skin, trying to ignore their cries of pain. I knew it would it worse including the tantalizing aroma of her blood that was shed in the bush it was under him.

Even when it hurt, doubted able to carry out the final act, biting. When I drank that first drink of blood was not sure how much damage had caused him to avoid assassination.

was not until I began to hear his heart stuttering, dangerously close to a complete stop, that fear that drove me, and finally I bit.

I started to deal with the results of my actions as a martyr, weathering away from him. I apologize and I talked to him, prayed for him and held him in my arms. I never felt like a father in those long, agonizing three days.

But not everything could be perfect. Both had joined me to be with Edward, who knew he would not feel the same about me. Edward loved the father who had recently lost, I could see this as clear as clear was the day. There was no way that Edward could ever depend on and love me so deeply. Hesitate even to think of those words "I love you, son" for fear that the would listen.

"Carlisle"?! "

I winced in pain. Both had me lost in my thoughts I had ignored the repeated calls Edward care.

"S-yes, Edward," I said patiently, spinning me to him.

"I have thirst, Carlisle." Wow Edward with one hand massaging his throat trying to remove her pain. Instantly

had my attention. Feeding a neophyte is the most important task that has a teacher. The newcomers do not feel threatened by cold or heat, they can not feel pain. Need to be taught to hunt, and need to be protected by their creators. Especially if their teachers have a strict diet to teach.

"Sure," I said to Edward, "Are you ready to go hunting?

The pained expression on Edward's face seemed to vanish, and he nodded excitedly. I smiled briefly at her happiness. He was so young, eager to please me and himself at a time. Neophytes really were like babies in the world of vampires.

"Come animate it, causing it to move to the window of our tiny cottage, hidden in the deep forests of Illinois. I heard that I followed closely and that was my pace, even when he was the fastest of the two. It was like a little duckling following its mother.

smiled at the thought of the comparison.

0 comments:

Post a Comment