Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Jelly Bracelets Holland

Chivas loses customers always by your side

There is reason to be upset, but today decided to transform that energy into support and finished the throat singing and batons;
There is reason to leave them alone, for these players and officials have been unable to defend the colors inside or outside the court, but I choose to attend on Saturday and turn to Jalisco in an asylum, in a branch of hell and make you feel at Puebla greatest thing in the Atlas is its people;
I have right in pointing out the culprits, those who came for the money, to those who allowed it or those who took a slice to bring in reinforcements of low quality, but for a while I'll stop thinking about the past that brought us here to focus on this to build a much happier future;
I yell in the face the foreign front came with the responsibility to get the goals we so desperately need, and I will, but instead of curses and curses chanting his name amid applause to remind you that this shirt is more than a salary and bonuses, is history and tradition;
I thought about telling young men who do not have enough to represent a successful quarry like this, but better I decided to paint my red and black stage for infection, to feel what I feel for them when they jump inChina skin on the court.
I have thousands of reasons to suffer, to mourn, to be sad and disappointed, no one would blame me if I change my computer and walk away from taunts, insults and disappointments every weekend, but I am red and black and that is not an option, I have tattooed on his heart, is deep enough to change it, not because of anything I say The Faithful.
So NO, I'm not going to stay watching the ship sinking as I renounce all that has gone wrong, from today I decide to be part of change and that will be clear to all that my delivery will also demand that I will be much more active and will not allow the crisis to spread until someone understands what I feel, but today I make a truce with the demons of bad management and I agree to support.
will fill the Jalisco, cry like the one side and the other I LOVE YOU!, Whistle until they burst the ears of the players poblanos, either way, they will have to pay the piper, and I will jump with the goals and I leave with a smile knowing that I helped to get the first win of the tournament.
And I will not let you go down, and Atlas will not leave you just because like always walk at your side!
If you are red and black and want to join this call, invite others, say those who are the true faithful in this way and others have decided to gather the fans and break the vicious circle. Every day we remember the greatness of the team. The board is doing its part in putting the tickets in your power to that Saturday is full Jalisco and lived an atmosphere of unity, like never before! Ineffectiveness

0 comments:

Post a Comment