Thursday, September 23, 2010

What Does It Mean When My Stomach Is Tender?



well ... not long ago came to blogger ... I left many things aside, just for the "can" or "lazy", other studies ...
classes, time works against you, you are hipercansado ... at least I do, I have many days of school ... but come on Wednesday, and I do not want more war ...
want to sleep and sleep, I wish I could hibernate like bears ... but that hurts ... I can not, unfortunately I'm human ...


jjaja ... anyway ... this blog is because ... not to be the truth ... Haha



well ... as you may know the student's life ... haha ... is difficult ...
and in my spare time ... (Which are artos) besides watching movies, playing in Photoshop, and role-play (if hehehe), and do what I do ...
long ... and without thinking of the vile money ... learning to do crafts ... I understand as earrings, bracelets (these Hawaiian), and hanging cellular pa ...

in order .... now ... I decided to exploit me trough ... as they say .. to profit from the ... jejej

So here I am ...

selling my stuff ... hehe

images from my album here on FB

0 comments:

Post a Comment