Monday, January 5, 2009

How To Strip Sealer Off A Slate Floor

The Twilight Soundtrack: Full Moon

"Full Moon" The Black Ghosts

When the thorn bush turns white that's When I'll come home / when the thorn bush turns white
I return home am going out to see What I can sow / I'll go outside to see what they sowed
And I Do not Know Where I'll go / no where
ire And I Do not Know What I'll see / nor But that'll vere
Try Not to bring it back home with me / try not to bring him home with me

Like the morning sun your eyes will follow me / Your eyes follow me like the morning sun
As you watch me wander, curse the Powers That Be / I really wander, I curse the powers that possess
Cause all I want is here and now But STI Already been and gone / 'Cause all I want is here but it comes and goes
Our intentions always last That bit too long / our intentions last forever even if it is

long Far far away, no voices sounding, no one around me / too far away, where no voices are heard and no one around me
and you're still there / here will keep
Far far away, No Choice passing, no time confounds me and you're still there / too far away, where there are no options, if time will keep me here confused her

In the full moons light I listen to the stream / In light of the full moon And I hear the waves
in between the silence hear you calling me / in the silence I hear you call me
But I do not know WHERE I am and I do not trust Who I've been / But not where I am and I trust what I will become
And If I come home how will I ever leave / and if I come home and do as if you never had left


0 comments:

Post a Comment