Monday, January 5, 2009

What Are The Pressure Points To Start Period

The Twilight Soundtrack: Eyes on fire

"Eyes on Fire" Blue Foundation 'll seek you out, / I'll look
Flay you alive / I'll skin you alive One more word and
You Will not Survive / One more word and you will not survive
And I'm not scared of your stolen power / power you stole I'm not afraid
See Right Through you any hour / see through you at any time I will not soothe

your pain / no
calm down your pain I will not ease your strain / stress does not diminish them
'll be waiting in vain /
've waited in vain I got nothing for you to gain / did not win anything I'm

Taking it slow / I'm taking it easy
Feeding my flame / feeding the fire
Shuffling the cards of your game / shuffle your cards
And just in time / I'm at the right time
In the right place / in the right place
Suddenly I will play my ace /

play my ace I will not soothe your pain / no
calm down your pain I will not ease your strain / no decrease stress
'll be waiting in vain / near
waited in vain I got nothing for you to gain / did not win anything

Eyes on fire / burning eyes
Your spine is ablaze / Your spine is ablaze Felling and Stock
foe with my gaze / Shooting down any foe with my gaze And just

in time / I'm at the right time
In the right place / in the right place Steadily Emerging
with grace / Emerging constantly with elegance and Stock
Felling
foe with my gaze / Shooting down any foe with my gaze Steadily Emerging
with grace / elegance constantly Emerging Felling and Stock
foe with my gaze / Shooting down any foe with my gaze Steadily Emerging
with grace / elegance constantly Emerging


0 comments:

Post a Comment