Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Mulitview Mfc Application Has Stopped Working

The Twilight Soundtrack: Go All The Way (Into The Twilight)

"Go All The Way (Into The Twilight)" Perry Farrell

Everyday, everyday, everyday, everyday, everyday, we're going all the way , we're going all the way, we're going all the way

(Chorus)
Everyday, everyday, everyday, we're going all the way
Everyday, everyday, everyday, we're going all the way
Tonight! Lightning strikes! / Tonight, we hit the lightning
Let's Go Into Twilight! / Come to the twilight

First time I saw you (when we first met) / The first time I saw you (when we met)
I Had the fever (as bad as it gets) / I got the fever (as was mal)
You let me see (much in my eyes) / You let me see (saw a lot in my eyes) It Was So
smooth, sparkle and shine / I was so calm, and bright flashes had
And it shined / O shone as

La la la la la lalalala la la la la la
Tonight! Lightning strikes! / Tonight, we hit the lightning
Let's Go Into Twilight! / Come to You Asked twilight

Many me out on dates / invite me out many times
And Took me to exotic places / You took me to places as exotic
You saw the look upon your face / Dress
You Must reall love men the chases / chase you love the man I'm going to let
You Have Had it like you've never before / I'll let you take what you could never
So take me / So take me
take me / Take me take
I ... / Take me

Tonight! Lightning strikes! / Tonight, we hit
the lightning Let's Go Into Twilight! / Come to the twilight

You are away with me, not no other way (x7) / escape me go nowhere
Everyday, everyday, everyday, everyday, we're going all the way! / Every day at any site


0 comments:

Post a Comment