Thursday, March 17, 2011

Bushnell 3200 Elite Review

employers and members.


this afternoon, being in the arena, I stopped to think what this winter is heated head , both deputies, entrepreneurs, Government and people of the street with the theme of the deck of the plaza de toros de Valencia.
first was that, after remodeling, but I suggest otherwise.
Why not come down from the square category?
Can you imagine the run today in a square Cuvillo second-class?
we had said that although just past, was well presented.
Again, I find it unfortunate that a place like this continue to swallow animals with this presentation as indecent.
Today more than ever, I leave you with this: NO BULL, nothing matters!
not believe I'm going to an embittered, I enjoyed today in Valencia.
drink some wine in the Levantine sun, surrounded by monuments falleros and that is so characteristic smell of gunpowder, is priceless. Donuts and chocolate with churros, are not far behind.

0 comments:

Post a Comment