Monday, March 14, 2011

Waht's Happend With Denise Milani

step and a question that haunts me. Thanks

There
ears and other weight-of-way.
These latter are so far, they are granting in Valencia.
I guess it must be wonderful to cut off an ear in Valencia, first place (so they say) but cut those ways, not me ...
there anyway and now they are few.
The last three today.
not going to be me who makes an account of the evening as there are many other blogs, especially Andrew's Corner for all Verdeguer and reviews of Paco Division Montesinos, who described in detail with those celebrations and hand, two-Valencia and above all, real good FANS. Making me a summary
could define it as a take longer with a bullfight with a spark of interest (the steers were still standing) and the provision of Valencia, Jesus Duque, who has done quite poorly with such commitment to attend a bullfight only ahead.
The French figure and Poplar in climb to it, you and I understand. From then do the same as the G10.
And now, I throw a question
The photo shows a picture of Valencia today and yesterday another Olivenza. In a bull is (and pardon) and the other a bull.
Can you tell me the difference? As much as I look at the picture, I see two bulls.

0 comments:

Post a Comment