Monday, March 21, 2011

Men Wrestling Headscissors

Alberto Aguilar.


Alberto Aguilar.
That is for me the name of the fair Fallas 2011.
A bullfighter who gave everything in him, but above all a truly worth admiring.
I saw it in Vic and I loved it, then in Madrid, left me disappointed, but yesterday I turned to make believe that there are people who offers his life and art of the bull and the public without condition. Adolfo
The run, well presented did not give the game we expected. Corrida
forward, but very fair strength. Special mention to Thomas
Sánchez man not to fight, not the least frowned and did as best they could. Del
weekend tell me that the Cape was good. I luckily switched bulls, for party and saw nothing of those two runs of "bull" and I'm glad. Now
soon, Feria de Abril and San Isidro, big words.

0 comments:

Post a Comment