Friday, April 22, 2011

Combinations For A M 175 Lock

Time Angel - Anne Rice

Anne Rice vampire leaves behind forever the subject (his words) and write the first volume of Angelic Chronicles, a title that sounds horrible to me, but anyway. Toby
O'Dare is a murderer, fond of playing the lute, who works for the Good Guys. In one of his missions, he was an angel appears telling you that there is always time to repent of their actions, that you may have a task for him. Toby agrees, and is catapulted to the Middle Ages, which should help some Jews accused of killing his daughter.
Granted, the protagonist is a murderer, that helps an angel ... does not sound very full, but anyway I've read the book because I wanted to reread Rice.
Years ago I saw a surfeit of it, with the saga of vampires and witches, and I got tired a bit. Nothing like taking a few years of respite from an author who then read with more enthusiasm.
And yes, I read the novel, looking forward, and I was hooked, it is true. But far from being at the height of his previous work, his characters are not as exciting as they used to. All Protas are weary kindness, that almost makes one angry, and while reading I could not stop thinking. The ending is also super pastelon not remember the author describes everything so white and bright, everything as sacred.
So probably not read anything more of the saga. I prefer it with vampires.

0 comments:

Post a Comment