Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Whitehall Boats In Ontario

What's happening?


For many who have given the game the first run of Seville, is mocked.
For others, like myself, is a matter of utter disappointment. I did not expect
herds such as the Conde de la Maza, Dolores Aguirre and even today in Alcurrucén, have been able to give that result.
and not only that, is that in Valencia, Castellón Adolfo and the Victorino, nor did much more.
What's happening?
anyone can give me an explanation for these events?
I honestly do not know what to think and draw conclusions from what happens, but it is really alarming.
Much has been made of the commercial farms, if looking for a bull artist, that if the breed is over, but how are you?
I would like to know your opinion.
I go to bed thinking that tomorrow Victorino, give us back the hope of seeing a bull bravo.

0 comments:

Post a Comment