Monday, April 18, 2011

What Is The Pressure Point To Start Period

Serafin Marin.


few years ago in Zaragoza, Serafin Marin proved to be a matador in the bull MUST contest. He
what to do in this kind of show.
He was very involved in the fighting and had an impeccable work in the third of rods.
This year, history was repeated and again showed what it said Serafin years.
I've never been very supportive of this man's bullfighting, it seems rather normalillo with the crutch and there are times that because of his height, which makes the aesthetic needs of bullfighting, is a bit broken.
With the cape, I've always liked, but there is something I value of Catalan and his hobby.
always have a place to talk about bull and does not shy away from any livestock.
So I think you should have a little more into account this type of fighters and I think could work very well on runs of "hard"
the moment leaves a good taste in the mouth after visiting Zaragoza and Madrid so I hope this season will continue with this killer that seems quite recovered bulls of its past.

0 comments:

Post a Comment